AM Design (Cleveland-west graphic design firm) is looking for a creative, well-organized, detail-oriented designer with at least three years of experience. The position calls for a motivated individual who can work independently in a fast-paced environment. Primary responsibilities include design, typesetting, layout and production in support of other designers. The best candidate will have demonstrated experience in print/digital design. Must have client engagement and project management skills. A four year design degree is required.
The firm provides design for corporate, marketing, advertising and public relations communications and serves clients that range from Fortune 200 giants to small businesses and not-for-profit organizations.
- AM Design offers competitive compensation
- Hybrid Work Schedule
- Paid Overtime
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Benefit Plan.
- Support design team on a variety assignments
- Design, layout, typesetting and production as needed on given assignments
- Learn and master AM Design best practices
- Ability to become fluent in client’s brands
- Pre-press file preparation, preflight, print specification and bidding, proofing, client approval, and pre-press proof and approval processes.
Skill & Educational Requirements:
- 4 year degree in design communications
- Demonstrated ability in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Demonstrated knowledge of formal design principles, typography and color theory
- Video post-production and motion graphics skills are a plus!
- Strong work ethic and willingness to wear multiple hats
- Attention to detail, client focused and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and clients
- Flexible and teachable
- Self-motivated, organized and detail oriented